I own 278 unread books (yes, I keep track of that sort of thing) – and yes, I actually plan on reading them all.
Only problem is: Reading a book takes much more time than buying one! So… I have a book-buying-ban – I have enough books, I don’t have any more shelvespace and I really really want a Kindle!
Wish me luck!
Just to have something to compare my life to in 12 months…
- I’m obese
- I’m unhealthy
- I’m a horrible housekeeper
- I have only a handful of friends and I’m not the easiest to get along with
- I have a unhealthy relationship with my son’s father
- I’m a failure at university
- I have financial problems
So, here’s hoping things will turn around!
I am one lazy housewive. Needless to say my apartment looks like hell.
So I’m attacking the chaos now – one room at a time for 30 minutes. I’ll do whatever I’ll get done in that time and leave the rest for next week’s half hour.
Hopefully by the time summer comes I’ll be done with all 6 rooms.