School was done and over with nearly two years ago. Frightening.
Adam Snider's Life List
I moved out almost six months ago, but sort of forgot that I had this account, so I didn’t edit the entry. Anyway, despite the bills, and never having enough food to eat, it was worth all the freedom and such…
- Two bedrooms.
- A bathtub—not just a shower, but an actual bathtub as well. I’ve seen a few basement apartments that only have a shower, and I really want a bathtub.
- Laundry facilities on site (preferably in suite, but that’s certainly not a requirement).
- A private entrance (really only an issue if it’s in a shared house).
- Utilities included in the rent. This is very important.
- A balcony (or, if a basement apartment, use of the back yard).