Antarctica, South America & Australia left
FreeFall2Life's Life List
1. Make small lifestyle changes to achieve a new me!
2. be the kind of person I want to meet
3. pay off my credit cards
4. Find my solitude in random coffee houses
5. Send a postcard to Postsecret
6. visit all 50 U.S. states
7. visit all the National Parks in the US
8. write a letter to my future self
9. help build a house with Habitat for Humanity
10. set foot on all 7 continents
11. Take the NP test after I'm done traveling--or go back to school for PhD
12. write a book
13. Become a flight nurse
How I did it: I completed the week knowing it was the best thing for my health. It's a week and a day today, so can I have a drink now? Ha! "It's always your favorite sins that do you in" -D.Carter. So I figure when I fall off the health wagon, I won't beat myself up and try for two weeks next time. Seems fair, well as fair as life is;-) Read how I did it…
How I did it: It took me 6 years, 3 different applications, hundreds of dollars and a lot of phonecalls and office visits. But, it's finally done! I finally made this a priority and stayed on it, making the calls, following up, not re-scheduling my appointments, dropping everything to follow this through...and it finally worked:-) Read how I did it…
How I did it: I promised myself if he lied ONE MORE time (no matter how many other lies I forgave him for) I would end it. It was a small lie, but I was sick and tired of adding up all the "small lies" to the mountain of lies. I said "This was the last time you will ever lie to me" and I left. And you know what? It's not up to him anymore. It's up to me. The relationship was so toxic, so full of possession, pain, and passion. I realized that'… Read how I did it…
I’ve joined them and went to a first meeting. Waiting for the snow to melt and hoping to jump in….
Having him out of my life finally and not ever wanting him back in it! Yay! I’m finally free! I finally moved on!