1. By pure luck, but still a new experience, was SNOW IN NOVEMBER. The first here in 17 years, and so in my life. And it was wonderful.
2. Winning NaNoWriMo. I failed last year but got through it this year by writing 24K in the last 2 days. So proud of myself!
I’m struggling with thinking up 98 more things, so if you have any suggestions, leave a comment!
(I’ll love you and give you a gold star.)
1. Pancake. Only one, but my mum makes them so thick you’d burst if you attempted more than one!
2. We got the flush fixed on our toilet after months of frustration over not being able to flush the toilet in a hurry. I can’t believe how easy it is now! I forgot they didn’t have to be so difficult. Amazing!
3. General messing around with my middle little brother Chris. When we connect, we connect really well. He’s a good kid when he wants to be, even if he does steal jokes from Disney Channel.
1. Getting to 15K words for NaNoWriMo. <3
2. Teaching a 16-month-old little boy how to make that sound like an indian where you put your hand over your mouth, making a high pitched noise.
3. TV tonight: The Big Bang Theory and Misfits.