1. If it’s to study, and you have permission, buy a caffeinated drink. Red Bull, preferably.
2. If it’s for fun and you have permission, then get yourself prepared. (Get a DS, laptop, TV, anything that’s interesting. NOT boring newsshows and stuff.)
3. If there’s someone with you, have a rule. Whoever starts dozing off first won’t do anything. The people that are awake pinch, shake, poke, or do anything that will make the person alert. I, personally, like to use cold wet rags. That will make the person jump up. Lol it’s also REALLY funny.
4. If you DON’T have permission, turn the fan on or air conditioning. That will cover the sounds you make.
5. If you’re planning on sneaking around, well, wear dark clothes and make sure they’re extra tight so there’s no noises of your thighs rubbing together. NO BLUE JEANS!!!
They’ll make unnecessary noises.
Well, that’s all I’ve got for you.