HalaJB's Life List
1. learn Latin
2. visit new york city
3. Graduate law school
4. leave a letter in a library book for someone to find
5. buy a yacht
6. graduate from high school
7. watch all episodes of "Friends"
9. get over my fear of water
10. be physically fit
11. write a novel
12. build a house with habitat for humanity
How I did it: I went with my family a bunch of times. Tried spring and winter. My parents, growing up, used to go there A LOT so it became a habit. So, book a flight and hotel.. It's pretty simple GETTING there, since I don't live too far away. If you're in the U.S. I recommend you stop somewhere you REALLY wanna go to. Don't make it the whole point of your trip. Unless you're going and have a completely planned out trip. I had my trip planed out the f… Read how I did it…
I’d want to make it inspiring, and preferably have it read after I die! Ahh. I’ll do that NOW.