1. Figure out what type of scrapbook I want to make: vacation, summer, family, friends, etc.
2. Gather and make prints of all the pictures I will need/want in my scrapbook.
3. Go buy materials from Michael’s/Jo-Ann’s! This includes stock paper, glue, tape, and any embellishments I want for the book.
4. Make “prototype” arrangements of how I want my pictures laid out in my scrapbook.
5. Glue everything in place, little by little, and eventually finish a scrapbook!
1. Figure out a secret that I would like to send in.
-This is going to be the most difficult one of all, since I really don’t have that many secrets. I need to rack my brain for one that expresses who I am and makes me feel elated to get off my chest.
2. Find the perfect postcard.
-Whether it be painting/drawing one myself, making a collage from magazines and other things myself, or finding an actual postcard, it has to relate somewhat to the secret I am sending in.
3. Send it and hope it gets put up!
-Sending it in = stamp, mailbox, done! It’s not a huge issue if it never makes it to the PostSecret site, though it would be pretty cool to see it displayed on the internet!
1. Create a menu of all the dinner items I would want to make.
2. Go grocery shopping to collect said items.
3. Assign days to which meals I want.
4. Follow the menu plan as the week goes on!