1. Figure out what type of scrapbook I want to make: vacation, summer, family, friends, etc.
2. Gather and make prints of all the pictures I will need/want in my scrapbook.
3. Go buy materials from Michael’s/Jo-Ann’s! This includes stock paper, glue, tape, and any embellishments I want for the book.
4. Make “prototype” arrangements of how I want my pictures laid out in my scrapbook.
5. Glue everything in place, little by little, and eventually finish a scrapbook!
1. Figure out a secret that I would like to send in.
-This is going to be the most difficult one of all, since I really don’t have that many secrets. I need to rack my brain for one that expresses who I am and makes me feel elated to get off my chest.
2. Find the perfect postcard.
-Whether it be painting/drawing one myself, making a collage from magazines and other things myself, or finding an actual postcard, it has to relate somewhat to the secret I am sending in.
3. Send it and hope it gets put up!
-Sending it in = stamp, mailbox, done! It’s not a huge issue if it never makes it to the PostSecret site, though it would be pretty cool to see it displayed on the internet!
1. Create a menu of all the dinner items I would want to make.
2. Go grocery shopping to collect said items.
3. Assign days to which meals I want.
4. Follow the menu plan as the week goes on!
Practice is every Tuesday and Thursday.
-GO TO PRACTICE EVERY TUESDAY/THURSDAY.
-WORK OUT FOR TWO HOURS (CARDIO & CROSSFIT) ON MONDAY/WEDNESDAY.
-MAKE IT TO ANY CONDITIONING PRACTICES I CAN ON FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS.
-PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE MY THROWING.
-GO TO PICK-UP GAMES IF I CAN MAKE THEM.
Last year I sort of half-joined the ultimate frisbee team at my school, and stuck with it for a good few months. There was a bunch of other factors, but I ended up not going to a lot of practices toward the end of the semester and never even made it to a tournament.
Secondly, when the winter semester rolled around, I was only on campus two to three days a week and for two of those days, had class between nine and twelve hours a day.
This year, I will be on campus four to five days a week with plenty of time to sit around and wait or do homework until practice starts. Which gives me the opportunity to be very committed to the team this year.
Today’s the day I did it! Friday the 13th, this tat/piercing shop near me does $13 tattoos and piercings all day. My best friend and I headed up there, stood in line for an hour, and both of us got our industrials pierced today! I’m absolutely in love with it :)
I’m not that big of a fast food eater in the first place, but I want to cut it out entirely from my diet. I figure if I can go without it for just a year, I’ll see that it’s not a necessary thing to have in my life, and can eventually never eat it ever again.