It’s just not going well for me at the moment. Ran about 12 minutes today before suffering with another stitch and feeling so tired that I couldn’t go on. I seem to get a stitch when I concentrate on my breathing, and I only concentrate on my breathing when I’m worried about getting a stitch.
I’m getting very annoyed, and wondering how on earth I managed 28 minutes constant running twice just a week ago.
I’m just going to put an axe in this week and start again on Monday morning, see if I can do any better.
6. I love hopeless romances, even though I’m not sure that true love actually exists in the real world.
7. I hated cats, until I owned one. Now I can’t live without one.
8. I love to travel. Just wish it didn’t cost so much.
9. The Outlander series is my favourite set of books. It’s being made into a TV series next year.
10. I love sending and receiving postcards. It’s such a thrill to get a nice surprise in the post. I’m an avid postcrosser.
Well that was a disaster. I’d run for 7-8 minutes and then got a really blindingly painful stitch in my stomach. I’ve run before with a stitch but this one was bad and after about 30 seconds I had to start walking. I kept trying to run again when I thought the stitch was gone but it came back with a vengeance. Which is especially annoying because both my legs and my lungs felt fine. I really had today down as a 30 minute run too. Nothing was different than my last run, so I have no idea why that stitch was so painful. I might go out again this afternoon / evening because that was barely more energetic than a walk to / from work.