I am sad that we are no longer together, but this was one of my favorite moments in any relationship I’ve had, ever. And I will always remember it.
Heather03's Life List
1. live passionately
2. finish my bachelors degree
3. be more confident
4. be a better friend
5. forgive more, judge less
6. travel, travel, travel
7. practice 'Happiness Manifesto' daily
8. show my love more
9. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
10. climb a mountain and kiss a star
11. learn to scuba dive
12. Stop overthinking and over-analysing my relationships
13. love myself
14. find my Mr. Darcy
15. stop procrastinating
16. live by the ocean
17. live in London
18. become the person that I want to be
19. seek out the beauty in each person I meet
20. be patient
21. have real relationships with people
22. let my guard down
23. realize my potential
And it was exactly how I imagined it would be. Someday I hope to own horses…although that’s a lonnng ways away :)
to be back on 43 Things :) So thats #1.
2. For renewing a friendship with a dear old friend last night. So happy she texted me :)
3. My new Coldplay cd. It really is a musical masterpiece, and it makes me so happy every time I listen to it.
4.Im thankful for my job—it really is a perfect place for me to be right now.
5. Summer finally hitting Idaho. Took it long enough!! :)