I have an art account and a photo account!
Hedgemaid's Life List
1. learn to let things go
2. "Clean sweep" my life to 100%
3. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
4. Find my spirit
5. grow my hair long
7. Find a rental that takes pets
8. Find a new job in another state
9. Teach in a "Reggio Emilia" pre-school setting
10. Draw up a roadmap for where I want my life to go so I don't lose focus and get lost along the way.
11. Sleep the whole night naturally and not wake up too early
12. live in the moment
13. do something memorable every weekend
14. learn to ride a motorcycle
I am going to either find a rental home in my price range that accepts my pets or move away from this snobby town. NO ONE will rent to me because I have a small dog (HOUSE TRAINED!) and a cat. I am so mad.
I will not give up my pets just to move into a different home.
I am going to continue to look but if all else fails by summer I am going to move to FL.
I have to get through Christmas and January…then I’ll have the money to move.
I am going to get boxes this week and start packing next weekend. At least I’ll be ready when it is time to go.
I am debating between low-income housing in the city or a rural location for less so I can afford gas to go to work.
We should be better off if we can find a place with a washer and drier. Thats realy important.