1. Learn to breaststroke (I can make it across the pool without stopping, yay!)
2. Try Burmese food – LOVED it, by the way.
3. Have dinner parties – lots of fun, can’t wait to do more!
4. Swim in Haleiwa Beach Park’s water – it was lovely and wonderful.
5. Go to the beach by myself – it’s actually tons of fun to do this.
6. Signed up for not one, but TWO, swimming classes for the fall season that the C&C of San Francisco offers.
7. Try Durian ice cream.
8. Found my way back to where I wanted to go while driving in California WITHOUT freaking out ASAP and calling someone with access to the internet to google map me directions.
9. Attended a “slumber party” (akin to a tupperware party, but for sex toys/lingerie stuff).
10. Do Julia Cameron’s AW.
11. Do a flip turn!
12. Learned the dolphin kick.
13. Check out SF’s Flower Conservatory. Beautiful.
14. Get my eyebrows threaded (not waxed or tweezed or shaved).
15. Work in Illustrator with a digital tablet – so awesome. :)
16. Find and buy a pair of beautiful rainboots! (Kate Spade. Worthy investment.)
17. Try polenta in the form of regular polenta and in polenta cookies.
18. Try pumpkin oatmeal cookies! (OMG heaven!)
19. Backstroke a whole lap without stopping (or “cheating by stopping before touching the rail”).
20. Learn/do the elementary backstroke! (Super relaxing)
21. Learning the sidestroke!
22. Use a fabric shaver.
23. Organize/conduct my own fashion photoshoots!
24. Go to Muir Woods (and hiked 1100 ft. huffing and puffing).
25. Start buying gold-colored accessories/items (used to HATE the color because it clashes with my skin).
26. Go to Disneyland (the original in Anaheim)! With someone special, no less. For my 25th birthday. :D
27. Actually somewhat appreciated walking commencement for graduation for my design degree.
28. Sightseeing at Sutro Baths/Land’s End.
29. Tried Durian Puff Pastry and Egg Yolk Lava Bun.
30. :) [Little too personal to put up in PUBLIC.]
31. Bake pumpkin-oatmeal cookies. Nommy!
32. Ride in a convertible.
33. Go sailing (in a sailboat, not like dinner cruise ship or anything) around Honolulu Harbor! :)
34. Learned efficient ways to undress/dress a mannequin, half-form, or dressmaker form.
35. Swam in the beach on a full-moon night (totally different experience than the day).
36. Hosted several dinner parties in which I did all or most of the cooking (including prep work and table set up).
37. Go to Yosemite.
38. Try driving a manual/stick-shift car!!!
39. Been courageous enough to speak up to a manager about issues that truly bother me.
40. Try Masala Chai tea (so amazing).
41. Make my own jewelry holder (selected my own wood, bought gold screws, stained the wood…) with the help of my boyfriend.
42. Do a triathlon – relay type (I swam) and managed to NOT DROWN. Well, the goal was twofold – to motivate me to work out and also to not drown while swimming the 400m in Mokule`ia. I survived. That’s something.
43. Did the Great Aloha Run in 2:02…I was aiming for under 2 hours but I won’t beat myself up about it!
44. Working 7 days a week (no days off at all)...and still doing all right! I mean, I’ve done the go to school full-time plus several part-time jobs thing, but I think I’ve always managed to have at least one day completely off.
45. Go to a MeetUp event and meet people while playing board games (new games!!).
46. Make nutella ice cream at home to share with my favorite people!!! :)
47. Added 3 new piercings to my ears :) – something I never THOUGHT I’d do. I’ve gotten my ears pierced before, though.
48. Got hired to help someone edit their resume and work on their cover letter, as well as helping rebrand the image (business cards, etc).
49. Help make homemade pizza!
50. Try using an iPad for productive work via different apps.
51. Go to Maui, see the Lavender Farms (Ali’i Kula), and share a room at the Sheraton with 6 others.
52. Do a crazy event called the Maui Hana Relay in which a team of 6 runners run 52 miles from Kahului Airport to Hana. We did it. I survived. We are rockin’!!!