I just went on a huge trip/cruise this summer with my family to venice, athens, dubruvnik and mykonos greece. And I have decided I want to do a huge trip next summer, even if I go all by myself. So, its given me the goal to save money and hopefully by next summer I will have around two-three thousand saved. I really would like to go to Africa, Brazil, Mexico or Norway (visit 3 cute brothers I met on the trip). So thats my goal! Now I just have to save the money and figure out where I want to go. I wish i could get friends to go with me whereever I go but maybe they have more sense by not spending their money. Because we are all in college and saving is a good idea…or is it?
KCcutie's Life List
1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Start Saving Money
3. Visit another country next year
4. grow closer to my sorority sisters
5. decide what to do with the rest of my life
6. Worry less.
7. go to the gym each and every day
8. stop being a shopaholic
so I just crashed this afternoon and had smores pop tarts, 400 calories I didnt need right after I had gone to the gym. But now really comes the hard time, I have a huge problem with eatting late at night and I think thats where all of the weight has been added. I guess I will just need to go to bed really early (even though its already 1030pm) so I wont get realy hungry late at night. I just dont know what to do.
Ok so after the gym my mother offered to take me to go get a few new things at the mall before I go back to college…I love new clothes! Now for the bad flip side….I must tell my mother no.
1.She just took me shopping last week and I got a lot of cute new things.
2. I finally had the willpower to throw out stuff that didnt fit or I didnt wear anymore (it only took a year).
3. I want to save money (including my mothers)
4. I am working on losing weight, so if I buy new stuff now it will be too big in a month or two…seems a waste. Plus if I buy new clothes I love I wont have the motivation to lose weight to be able to buy new loving clothes.
5. Ill need more money from my parents for stupid stuff like shampoo and gas before I go back to school…and I feel bad asking for so much.
Now I just have to tell her no.