Well, only one week left and I’m still alive to tell about it. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! This trip has definitely had its up an downs. I definitely feel like I can breathe a little easier with the whole student teaching thing, but I have to say it took a very long time. Hopefully it only gets easier from here.
Katiebud's Life List
1. try out 43 Things
2. go on a monthly pub crawl with friends
3. attend the Seattle International Film Festival
4. Go to graduate school
5. Live in another country
6. Learn how to quilt
7. Attend all of the Seattle neighborhood festivals
8. Visit Japan
9. survive student teaching
10. visit all 50 states
11. fall madly in love
12. make sweet lovin' to one of the robots
13. Attend Silent Movie Mondays in February at the Paramount
14. Complete all my homework on time next term
15. Get my nose pierced.
I just realized this morning that we have only 7 days left until we leave for Brazil!!! I can hardly wait to hit the beach and read a good book (and not a textbook) in the sun while drinking a caipirinha!
I was told that in the summer different neighborhoods in Seattle have their own festivals. Since I moved here in the middle of the summer last year I was never aware of this. My first mission is to figure out how many neighborhood festivals there are…