You’ll find that a lot of my “happy” entries deal with how productive I am, or what I’ve tackled during the day. Today was no exception, but I am especially happy because it was Monday and I felt great getting these things done:
- e-mailed a potential financial planner
- looked at some patio furniture
- helped my husband obliterate the bougainvillea bush just in time for trash day
- prepared dinner (leftover baked bbq flavored chicken, cut up romaine with tomatoes, white rice)
- didn’t watch any TV (I usually only watch one hour: Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy)
It’s gonna be a great week, I can feel it!
I have noticed that this has become less of a chore, and more of a fun and fulfilling pasttime!
I have a friend who is hard to reach via any other way. She recently wrote me a note and I jumped with elation upon receiving it.
I wrote her back, along with some people I haven’t talked to in awhile. Since then, I have spent some evenings writing, and it’s been really fun!
I am honestly amazed that the “tangible photos” portion of this goal is complete! I have 5 years of photos that I’ve put in order (yes, that’s longer than I’ve been married), so it took some work compiling the pictures that were taken from 3 different cameras.
The photos are now in 3 different numbered boxes and need to be put in albums, which thankfully I have.
The next part of this goal will be to organize the digital files, which I don’t think will take me as long as it took to organize the tangible part, but I wouldn’t hold my breath for it!