31. Read 19 books to support my healthy lifestyle.
32. Met and exceeded my goal to read 50 books in 2012
33. Attended an interesting lecture about Oscar Wilde and his visit to St. Louis Book Review: Stories for Children by Oscar Wilde and a Wilde visit to St. Louis
34. Completed a revamp of our estate plan
35. Got and learned to use my first smart phone
36. Collected a travel wardrobe for the Ireland trip that got me through the summer and fall. Since my weight has stabilized, these are clothes I’ll be wearing for a few years.
37. Attended two events at the St. Louis Art Museum where we learned about modern photography as art
38. Attended many fun events at the Missouri Botanical Garden
39. Facilitated the diversity book club through another year
40. Instigated planning for an African American Read-In during Black History Month at my local library in 2013
41. Enjoyed many family activities with DH’s family, including an overnight trip to his nephew’s college town
42. Enjoyed several activities with my brother and his new pre-built family
43. I turned 50, feeling happy and healthy!