101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Like a sugar high without the crash! Like all the bubbles of a hot tub without the heat!
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A Lou ♥
B AAL x 2
I am so wretched, I can’t think of more. I mean I love my mom and dad and brother and family – of course – but for this list it seems like. idk.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? zilch
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? health, happiness and wealth for my entire family. (I have a wife and two daughters so there is all three!)
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? I run! Zumba! or cross stitch.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? Not as much as it should, I kind of need money! lol
107. Have you ever killed an animal? yes.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? yes.
109. What do you think of cloning? I’m torn. I think cloning animals is fine, but not people.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? TV is on a lot, but I’m not always watching it. I do watch a lot of TV with my wife, but alone I read.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? I look at my kids and I think yes. smh
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? Death. What’s that say about me?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Yep.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? Nope.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? I won 57 dollars in the TX lottery.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? I won an art comp when I was younger.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? Love his happy little trees. So sad he’s gone.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? Not my great grandparents. My grandparent on my mother’s side were a plant worker and a baby sitter, on my dad’s side and Air Force pilot and I don’t know what that grandmother did.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? We are Native American and I think that’s interesting!
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? Yes, my wife.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes.
122. How do you feel about women in politics? We need more of them.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Outdoor saltwater pool!
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? Currently, the Bible and Jesus and the whole history of it all.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Very.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? In some areas.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? Both.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes. Often.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? Maybe, with a group.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? Oh, no! I think I would! I am horrid!
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for… And no religion too
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher… that’s a body bag in disguise y’all betcha
C: I could make a film and make you my star… You’d be a natural the way you are
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? Not at the exact moment they finished, but yes, while they were dying.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Rock star.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? many.
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? several.
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? The Jazz Fest 2013
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen? The Last Unicorn
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Lecrae, Live, Ani DiFranco, Mercy Me
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? All the medical advances.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Be respectful.
141. About how many emails do you get a day? 25-50
How many of those emails are junk mail? 10-15
How many of them are forwards? 0
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? YouTube, celeb gossip, blog
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I think he wanted it and had help.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? Briefly, then i read Helter Skelter.
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? My wife.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
charming, dependable – BOLD
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I was 30 when I got married.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? I used to. I had to say goodbye a certain way.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? It’s out and it’s Silver Lining Playbook
150. What is your quest? Evolution
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? SCREAMING kid.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? I think it has a bit of truth.
153. Who are you the most jealous of? Billionaires. I could do so much with that!!!
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Making coffee with my wife.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? I have so many, thank God.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? A lot of people, namely my mom and bff.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? How to change your life – lose weight and be active.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Yes, several.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is? I believe each was a gift from God.
160. Do you get offended easily? Nope. I am usually the offender.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Yes.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? Both.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? Life can, and does, change.
165. What changes are you afraid of? Death.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? Nocturnal.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? Lecrae Rehab
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? food service, I guess.
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? photographer
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? Giving
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Not really, I get sick in front of people.
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? It’s a guy, I’m not sharing who, and he’d donate sperm so I could have his babies!!!
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Sagittarius, nothing like me – I’m a cusp!!!
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? Nope.
175. Are you in constant fear of death? I used to be. Not anymore so much.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? It did. That all changed.
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? Yes.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Love Bone!
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? idk I was very young and heart broken.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? Vanilla
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? God, the universe.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? My mom was always very honest.
183. What is your favorite band? idk – maybe, nirvana?
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? Music Machine.
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date? romantic comedy
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? middle
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? yes, many after hurricane Katrina and several before.
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? I am now, for the causes I care about.
189. Candles or strobe lights? Both depending on the circumstances.
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? They are pretty good considering.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? Threat.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? Natural.
193. What do you really want to buy? Water for Life and a building!!!
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? No kids involved – homeless with my love. Kids involved – I’d give up love to provide if I had to.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? The Children are Free
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’? No, or I never really thought of it. I think it’s more about being under the union of God no matter what or who or how you define that.
197. In what sense are you a minority? I am gay.
198. Are you anti social? Kinda
199. Do you photograph well? I have the kind of beauty that moves.
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? I think some would, I would.