I met Josh in December and we’ve been spending a lot of time together lately. I really, really like him and I can see this going somewhere. He’s wonderful because he’s completely open and honest and reliable and kind. He’s not afraid to talk about anything. He’s not afraid to talk about wanting marriage and kids someday, just in general. It’s a rare thing, and it’s so refreshing. He’s a fantastic kisser. It’s still all very new, but I am so happy and grateful that he is now in my life.
LouleyAnn's Life List
1. Get back into dance
2. pay off my student loans
3. Get really good at Argentine Tango
4. play the piano again
5. exercise regularly, eat better, and take care of myself
6. visit New York City
7. stop procrastinating
8. stop stressing over everything
9. Be absurdly classy.
10. Floss more
11. Get into Graduate school
12. Make going to the gym a habit again
13. Read Anna Karenina
14. Pay off my credit card
15. Wake up early (7:30), even on days I'm not working
16. Find a balance between the things I want to do and the things I need to do
17. Lose 20 pounds
18. Find Mr. Right
19. Apply to Graduate School
20. Travel to South America
21. Learn to speak Spanish
22. find myself in a situation where it makes sense and is in fact absolutely necessary to say "frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"
How I did it: ...and here's why: I really just wanted to do it to jump-start some weight loss. It's not the smartest way to go about it, though, because I know that by the end of the three days, I would be so ravenous that I would eat way more and sabotage my efforts anyway. I have decided that slow and steady wins the race. Read how I did it…
How I did it: Each morning when I woke up, typing out five things I was grateful for on 43T was the first thing I did. It really starts your day on a positive note, and that is so important. Life is short; we should be more grateful for everything we have in our lives! Read how I did it…
How I did it: I hardly studied. I'll be honest. I think I did a very mediocre job, and I was feeling like hell when I took it. All I can say is that I am going to have to have a pretty kick ass personal essay... Read how I did it…
So I’ve lost 4 pounds in a month. That’s about a pound a week. I’m happy with it; I think the slow and steady weight loss is more permanent. So, yeah… 1/5 of the way done! Go me!
1. For my mom.
2. For CeramiCafe for being a great place to relax and hang out with your date.
3. For being able to work at Seaplane today.
4. For the little doors that have been opening to me lately.
5. For the prospect of working in a school setting again.