I started today and surprisingly enjoyed it. Just gotta keep it up now! x
LuCkYsTaR123's Life List
1. find someone who loves me as much as i love them
2. Drink green tea daily
3. control my jealousy
4. Love myself
5. Stop smoking Weed
6. Once and for all sort my crazy head out
7. Work as a volunteer to help sick people
8. Stop having sex to feel loved
9. understand myself and stop analysing everything i say and do
10. find someone who will love me
11. find ultimate happiness and inner peace
12. find the perfect job
I actually dread going out places with my BF, as there will be pretty girls and he will be looking at them. Totally irrational i know!!
He does look at women and talk about them all the time but i know he would never cheat, I do trust him.
It just makes me feel like shit when he looks around when he’s got me. In fact I could punch him right in his face!
I’m not short of attention myself but i am all his and he knows it.
I guess past experiences have left me with emotional scars.
How to stop it????
Counselling maybe? I have spoken to him about my jealous feelings which just makes me feel weak and as though he has my weakness in his hands.
God that sounds rough when i read it back.
Time and trust??