Mostly accomplished, still some boxes to sort through, but now we’re into the ‘it’s lovely, but I don’t need it’, as opposed to the ‘why did I ever own this?’ :)
MIRV's Life List
1. meditate and do yoga daily
3. Take control of my finances.
4. run a half marathon
5. read all the books I haven't read that are sitting on my bookshelf
6. juice fast
7. take the train across canada
8. read the top 50 censored books
9. complete 35 day parasite cleanse
10. Organize my papers
11. Take supplements consistently for a month
12. file taxes
I update sporadically, but I think the true spirit of this goal was to always keep my goals as a focus, not as items to out on the back burner until i had to do a weekly update. I think I’m much more aware of how my personal goals fit into my hierarchy of responsibilities.
I went to ten countries in 2008 and I have trips booked for three more during the first half of 2009. I think I can safely call this goal complete, not that I will ever be through traveling!