I have the guitar. I (seemingly) have available teachers/mentors. I just need to motivate myself to get it done.
MattieJoeW's Life List
1. Improve My Foreign Language Skills
2. Win an Award, Trophy, or Prize
3. Read the Greatest Books Ever Written.
4. Write a Book
5. Identify 100 Things That Make Me Happy
6. Get a Piece of Art into an Exhibition
7. Visit the Nine UNESCO Sites Located Inside Korea
8. Pray Daily
9. Capture the Moment in an Award-winning Photograph
10. Spend Christmas on the Beach
11. Leave Your Mark in Graffiti
12. Earn a Doctorate
13. Take an Alphabet of Photos
14. Paint a Self-Portrait
15. Have a Baby
16. Lose Weight
17. Learn to Play the Guitar
How I did it: I decided to scrap this goal, because I am currently not living somewhere where these films are readily available. However, do it. Most video stores will have these films, so check them out. Read how I did it…
I had made such great progress. Starting last year at this time I was about 115 kg. By the time I got married in May I was around 112 kg. Then, as of leaving for vacation in the US, I was down to 93 kg. Now, even if you don’t know the conversions, a 22 point swing isn’t bad, but 50 pounds sounds even more impressive.
Then I went on vacation for three weeks. There have been loses, and by “loses” I mean “gains”. Not a terrible gain, but a gain none the less. I want to get back on that weight loss horse, and get back where I was and blow it out of the water.
The wife and I have been trying to get this going. We’ll be continuing this process, and have to see what will happen.