2. A day off to spend with my other half- bliss!
3. BEST friends
4. surviving peak hour traffic
5. Dinner with vege’s and loved ones
nicole's Life List
1. potty train my son
2. never apologize for being me
3. Take no one for granted.
4. complete a scrapbook
5. reduce my environmental footprint
6. use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without
7. Go to bed earlier, get more sleep, and don't be so exhausted!
8. Start running
9. have more confidence
10. be the best mother I can be
11. encourage someone to get over themself
12. Take a deep breath, scream, and cry like there is no tomorrow and not care what anyone else thinks including myself.
13. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
14. be Fitter, happier, more productive,
15. see Three Days Grace in concert
2. Making gravy. It was slightly lumpy but still delish
3.entertaining snack foods…
4. 10 minutes peace from no. 3
5. fresh vege’s
Which will mean one MASSIVE cleanout and use up. Lots of selling things i just dont need/use anymore. Using up all soaps/shampoo’s/detergents/food, cooking with half full bags of flours, sauces, jams etc.
I will still have a LOT to use up from the makeup/ body products after our move though- darn hoarding!