I signed up for another test on the 27th. The only thing I’m scared of is not passing and fucking up at the last minute. Otherwise… driving I am fine with. Driving at night is fun. Driving a Beetle is great.
Alas, the Mom insists that I drive with her, but… even when I’m driving well, she’ll find something to pick at. Boo. Hiss.
Well, when I do get my driving license, I can go sky diving & go to a tapas bar. Yay!
22) I really do love Biology, I’m just not too keen on the physics class requirement for my major. :(
23) I enjoy working in labs much more than just reading the textbook & vomiting out information on an exam.
19) I can’t wait to move out. Parentals, I do love you, but I feel like a kid. Doesn’t help that I look young for my age.
20) I have a toe ring. I think I’m going to get another one.
21) I think I’m starting to like bright colors (like orange & coral).