Worship and bible study are good for my heart health. I cannot explain it, but it just happens so. I have less chest pain and heart arrhythmia when I attend church every week. There are so many things in life I cannot explain why, but they just happen.
Walking as soon as I wake has become a habit now. I don’t feel right during the day when I skip it. It’s still very difficult to lose excess fat since I am over forty. I am happy that I am not gaining any more.
- 45-minute walk in the morning before breakfast.
- sipping on mint tea while reading.
I need to change the way I respond to stress. I tend to overeat unhealthy foods when under stress. It’s automatic, happens without me thinking about it. I have to change my response – instead of going for unhealthy foods, I need to go on a distilled water fast whenever I feel overwhelmed and stressed. :) Stressful situations happen all the time. I don’t want it to make me fat :)
Some cherries and grapes for my heart and liver – the fat burning organs.
Chipotle’s veggie burrito bowl is actually packed with heart healthy ingredients if I order it the right way. It’s unbelievable that fast food can be this healthy.
- A bowl of cherries for the heart. I need healthy heart and liver, the fire organs to burn up excess fats.
- The rental room and the nice friendly land lady.
- My car being transport nearly 900 miles without damages.
- Walk in the morning.
- Skip the rice, and load up extra veggie at Chinese food joint.
- Walk in the morning.
- Dandelion tea in the afternoon and mint tea in the evening.
- Switching from apples to tomatoes for the summer. My body needs a lot more potassium in hot weather.
A walk in the morning.
Unlimited music on Amazon Prime.
A walk on Sunday afternoon underneath a beautiful sky.
A low stress Monday in the office.
Taking a brisk walk first thing in the morning. I felt good for the whole day.
Getting my laptop network problem resolved. Now I can reconnect to internet.
Fresh squeezed lemonade and beautiful weather.
I got very angry at my parents because they lied to me. I need to forgive them. It’s hard because when my family hurts me, the wound is deep, but I have to forgive.
This site has helped me to create more positive life changes than any counselors and life coaches. I don’t ever want to see it vanish. I’ll keep praying that it continues so our children, grand children, great grand children can enjoy what it can offer.
Healthy diet, moderate exercise, red wine, meditation, and most important of all – happiness.