1. What did I learn/remember last week? Connections are important.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? Finally getting drugs for my ADHD.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? Seeing and feeling all the support at the luncheon. Reminded me of the importance of supporting others.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? The conference on Thursday.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? Review the week and set up a schedule.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? The special kind of loneliness that comes from ending an intimate relationship.
7. What did I spend the most time on last week? Was that good or bad? Getting the prescription for ADHD. It was good even though very stressful.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Anger, frustration and feelings of pathetic-ness over the state of my life… I know it’s not as bad as all that; just feeling sorry for myself.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? 1) Taking more stuff to the storage unit. Will need to rearrange the tires and drive in DC. 2) Exercising.
10. What opportunities are still on the table? Big conference on Thursday. Three professional network events. Seeing Sa on Wednesday. T might be in town next weekend. The new Star Trek movie.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? I haven’t talked to Grandma or SG in a while and should probably reach out.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’? Dr. M for being patient with me all week so that I could start drugs. Cy for keeping me distracted and letting me vent several times this week. Ct for checking in on me. Lt for checking in on me.
13.How can I help someone else this coming week? Help myself by getting back into a fitness return.
14. What are my top 4 goals for the next 3 months?
#1 – Find a job in DC.
#2 – Complete my MSA capstone project.
#3 – Complete a sprint triathlon
#4 – Pass my PHR certification
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
#1 – Had a great info interview with Lr and signed up for 3 more networking events next week. Met a couple great people to network with this last Saturday. Completed JSAP modules through Day 8.
#2 – Watched the required class session and talked to both LS and the professor. Did some initial research on image rights.
#3 – E-mailed my god brother about a training plan.
#4 – Looked up some sites for video training.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
#1 – Finish JSAP day 5 and 9 and then work JSAP days 10-14 this week. Create a plan for and then go to the conference on Thursday.
#2 – Set up a detailed plan
#3 – Air up bike tires. Sign up for an event. Design a training plan.
#4 – Finish reading chapter 6. Do some of the online tests.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? Seeing what the conference brings. Seeing Sa on Wednesday. That T may be here on the weekend.
18. What are my fears? That I’ll never have what I want, that I’ll end up alone.
19. What am I most grateful for? For a wonderful family and supportive friends.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today? Think happy thoughts.