no one is doing this every day. Maybe we don’t need to do it everyday, though. Anyway, I want to do monthly and daily goals here. Here are the ones I want to work on right now.
IN NO INTENTIONAL ORDER OF IMPORTANCE.
1. Write this story concerning life in Appalachia and MTR than I’m supposed to turn in and hope I’m not too late with it.
2. Do all the things on my daily list below.
3. Work on flickr account.
4. Decide on a Halloween costume.
5. Go to the genealogical family reunion.
6. See if I can still do a survey at a local hospital. It may be helpful to someone and I get a gift card. With these ridiculous gas prices, it could prove handy.
7. Work on reivsing a poem of mine.
8. Remove something off one particular website.
9. Remove something off another particular website.
10. Take some photographs I’ve been meaning to take.
11. Work on a blog.
12. Respond to a blog post.
1. Reschedule missed dentist appointment.
2. Missed work today and need to go to the doctor and get an excuse.
3. While at the Dr.’s I need to try to get a standing order for CBC with differential blood test because I need blood work every so often, and would rather not have to pay for a dr.’s visit everytime, when all I need is the lab work/my blood count.
4. Send a letter to the governor of West Virginia to urge him to save Coal River Mountain.
5. Send an email to an organization I’m involved with to ask them to alert the members about the issue- and spread the word myself, including posting about it here in the make a difference section.
6. Contact this one lady and ask her about an anti-MTR thing she wanted me to do before. See if she can still use my help.
7. Contact a member of my organization and explain a situation to her.
8. Call Waverly Hills to see if they have any openings for 4 and 8 hour tours this October.
9. Email my cousin about a genealogy based family reunion.
10. Go to a local fest, volunteer at booth.
11. Contact this lady I should have ages ago and hope she’s not mad at me for not contacting her sooner.
12. Burn some cds.