I just joined… so far, no books, er, crossed. Still, this seems incredibly cool. I can’t wait to get started.
Plastics's Life List
1. dye my hair blue
2. Keep a blog
3. get a tattoo that has a significant meaning
4. see the Daily Show live
5. learn to SCUBA dive
6. be an exchange student
7. get tivo
8. Move to New York
9. Read the newspaper daily
10. spend less time on the internet
11. Learn a new word every day
12. do a crossword puzzle every day
13. be the first woman to win the best director Oscar
14. become a journalist
15. Go to Harvard
16. Release 100 books on BookCrossing
Well, I started a blog: http://plasticpress.blogspot.com/ . I’m going to start writing entries when school starts… hopefully, finally, I’ll be able to keep it up.
Finally, I’m getting the e-mails! The word today? Prospicient.