I began sewing 2 years ago. I feel like I’ve learned a TON and am a good sewist. I’d like to take things to the next level this year, but learning a few new techniques and being a little more detail-oriented in my projects (as in, fixing my mess-ups instead of just leaving them).
PlayMePurple's Life List
1. Read the Bible
2. Lose weight.
3. eat clean
4. Improve the quality of my sewing.
5. Embrace your personal style and beauty
6. Make a quilt
7. Finish another Beth Moore study
8. go on date nights with my husband
9. spend more time with my kids
10. get enough sleep
11. drink more water
12. find the career that fits my skills, natural talents and passion