Submitted my application the other night! Now it’s just all about the waiting game.
RacerGirl8807's Life List
1. Go on a missions trip
2. Learn to play the drums
3. get married, stay married, and live happily ever after
4. sail on a pirate ship
5. write "love exists" somewhere public
6. make mix CDs and leave them for strangers to find
7. learn how to drive stick-shift
8. take a roadtrip on Route 66
9. rival Lorelai Gilmore in referencing
10. watch all of the Indiana Jones movies in one day
11. own a Chanel handbag
12. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon
13. read all of shakespeare
14. get my driver's license
15. Watch all the Star Wars Films in a marathon in one day
How I did it: I have always dreaded the sound of the alarm clock. But I discovered that waking up to a song that inspired me to get out of bed and go LIVE helped me get going. The ipod clock changed my life! I wake up to the theme song of the West Wing every morning now, AT 6 AM without a problem! Read how I did it…
How I did it: My obsession was absolutely ruining my life. I was unproductive, and uncaring. Basically, I had to quit cold turkey. The easiest way to avoid temptation is to have other things to do. Don't leave any down time to think about your obsession! Get involved in activities, take a class, whatever it takes! Now, I rarely even think about my old obsession, and I'm doing so much better in school! Read how I did it…
Got a barely-30 on my 3rd practice test…have another one that I can take so I’m aiming for a safe 30…I have a feeling the math section will be the death of me….
I got up at 5:40 today to go vote. Wasn’t fun, but I managed it, and I’m still awake. This probably wouldn’t have worked 6 months ago. I’m thinking about stickin with 6 from here on out…dunno if that’ll work.