I’ve had my dog, Jaiden, for about 12 years now, and every moment of it has been perfect. I love her some much, and can’t imagine my family without her.
Rah2005's Life List
1. get a laptop
2. Start running
3. start exercising
4. give up soda
5. wake up when my alarm clock goes off
6. finish school
8. Keep my room clean
9. take more photographs
10. Get the person I want.
Today, I was going to run about a 25-30 run, but I woke up late, and I don’t like running when the sun is already up. So tomorrow, I will wake up at 4:30, do my run, and come back and share my exprience[If I don’t pass out first.]
To me, being a morning person is having the ability to wake up at any point in time, and be ready to act the world. The path to do this is simple.
1. Set a time where it is unnaccpetable to sleep past like 10:00am.
2. Get an alarm clock that doesn’t make you angry at the world when you hear it, yes it needs to get your attention, but I doesn’t need to commit murder to your ears.
3. Get to sleep one hour before you know you need to be in bed. If you know you can handle 6 hours of sleep, give yourself 7, it’ll make you feel a lot better in the morning.
4. Get comfortable sheets. Being in bed should make you feel safe and comfortable. The better you feel, the deeper sleep you will get.
5. Regulate the amount of light you see in the morning. With your eyes already being closed for nearly 8 hours, having light immediately attack your eyes will cause nothing but discomfort.
6. Finish work at night. If your a student like me, it’s the worst feeling to wake up knowing you have work to do. Unless you know you can handle it, get it done before bed.
It’s harder for others, but keep trying.