I have been getting a veggie box full of organic goodness for the last year or two from the Danish/Swedish company Årstiderna. Well recommended if you’re in their catchment area. I love the chalenge of cooking using the occasional ingredient I’ve never used before (although in winter in Sweden we do get a few too may root veggies).
Ratface's Life List
1. pay more attention
2. Never eat McDonald's again
3. blog more
4. Have fun while building a superb company!
5. start swimming again
6. fix my bike
7. Take a photo every day
8. do a triathlon
9. Book 2 sales meetings per week
10. inspire others
11. go to japan
12. Buy a kayak
13. Go Kayaking
14. Learn how to remember peoples' names
15. become less enraged at instances of stupidity
16. be financially independent
17. see the northern lights
18. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
19. Visit Japan
20. Go skydiving
21. eat more locally grown food
I started blogging back in 2000, since my son was born 2 years ago my perosnal blog and my last company blog dried up. Now I have a new company and have started writing material and collecting ideas for a company blog.
Differently from my past blog efforts I’ve been reading a lot about marketing a blog and so I’m planning the following approach:
1) Write at least 5 articles around my central theme
2) Sign up to blog indexes, feeds etc
3) Identify bloggers who write about similar topics. Start actively contributing to their blogs
4) Launch the first couple of articles, submit to blog indexes etc.
5) Start actively promoting my blog and release the material while writing new articles
Hopefully this will enable me to build up some subscribers and get the ball rolling to give myself more impetus to continue.
I saw his spoken word a few years back at the Roskilde Festival in Denmark. Excellent show.
Couldn’t stand him on that dumb TV show though!