I am leaving… but, Mindy is returning. :)
Rusty's Life List
1. meet Mindy's 43T friends!
2. share secrets about Mindy with 43Thingers (secretly)
3. Post random thoughts, observations, and events of the day...
4. Help My 43T Friends acheive their Goals
5. Be best friend to ferocious, and protect her from any dogs she's scared of
6. Encourage people to cheer this post because we miss Chloe and we love Gemm
7. Give Gemmword lots of love and hugs
I know Rusty promised to expose a certain detail about my life, and I know that was two weeks ago. But things have been insane! Karadi and Mae already know, as I’ve told them of course, but I’ll still post it just in case others are reading this and wanting to know.
A couple of weeks ago my mother sat me down at the dining room table and explained that I have a biological sister. Her name is Amy and she’s 14 years old. My parents gave her up for adoption when she was born for several reasons that I don’t feel the need to go into. Amy’s been trying to gain contact with us ever since she learned how to write, but Mom has stuck to her wish for a closed adoption.
However, my persistent sister took the situation into her own hands and found my (our?) brother via Facebook. After she contacted him and told him who she was, Matt went to our parents and thus the secret was exposed.
Things are great, now. We’re all as happy as can be. Everyone around us knows and they have been very forgiving toward my parents, and very happy for us. I met Amy last weekend and she is absolutely remarkable. I’ll be seeing her again this Friday, as well as many times in the future. :)
So please know that I am doing very well. Oh, and so is Rusty. ;)
She told me to let everyone know that she’s doing fantastic. She really is; She’s been walking around on cloud nine during the day.
She has news that she’ll let me expose, soon.