I faced my fear – returned to the bank and wouldn’t you know – there were 2 police cruisers, 2 cops and a distraught woman outside the bank. Guess I just missed all the excitement of witnessing a robbery – she had her purse stolen. I found this whole ordeal a bit ironic…......
I did visit with friends and had a very uplifting and positive experience. It was great fun all in all.
i wish that something could be done about the price of gas…... it’s gotten way out of control and continues to skyrocket. It’s just ridiculous and outrageous.
7. Being able to lounge outside and tan in the sun.
8. Knowing that I’m in the country, rather than in the city.
9. Hearing the birds chirping when I wake up.
10. Going for country drives.
11. Walking for miles and not seeing a single car… love the solitude.
12. Watching the sunset over the water.