We have got some decent winter plants out in the garden. Spinach, broccoli, peas, beans and kale. Lovely stuff. But the weather’s always crazy here so lets hope they survive.
ScribbleInk's Life List
1. Glorify God and enjoy him forever
2. Earn 100 dollars off of drawing
3. write and illustrate a children's book
4. Achieve five things a day....everyday........no matter how small.
5. learn to play an instrument
7. buy a bike
8. grow my own vegetables
9. Read The Lord of The Rings
10. write a book
11. learn Latin
12. Write every day
13. learn how to make computer programs and stuff like that
How I did it: I don't know if there is any wisdom or knowledge I can pass onto others on how well I can draw and if I can help improve their skills. You just know that you can draw when you wake up in the morning, grab your pencil and jot down something, even if it's just a bunch of scribbles. You've got to want it. I think everyone can draw, it's just do they want to or not? And also, practice helps. I draw nearly every day and my artwo… Read how I did it…
Not yet at least, I’ve got two drawings that are going off to be made into professorial copies and I’m going to sell them later this week, don’t yet know how much they are going to give me for it but I’m excited!
I really want to learn how to play the piano but I don’t have a keyboard and I don’t know anyone willing to teach me. Off to a nice start right?