This was such a fantastic part of my life. And the second large spiritual step in 2010. The first was my Croning at PSG and then to be embraced into the Pagan Clergy as a First Degree. It inspired me to remain connected to the Goddess and remember where every blessing comes from.
Shadowchilde's Life List
1. be a good mom
2. start writing again
3. make magic a constant part of my life
4. Work through 'you can heal your life' by Louise L Hay
5. Reclaim my spirit from each and every place I have ever left it
6. Complete "The Artist's Way"
7. write something every day
8. make peace with my past and embrace my future
9. study witchcraft regularly
10. practice faerie oracle
11. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
12. BELIEVE in myself and dreams
13. study wicca
14. Read one book a month
15. become more spiritual
16. master the law of attraction
17. explore spirituality
18. To live instead of exist
19. publish a book
20. finish my NANO novel
21. Finish what I start
22. Make a living with my creativity
23. be a succulent wild woman
24. take a creative writing course
25. be happy with who I am
26. write an entry for all my goals
27. be certified as pagan clergy
28. Make new friends
29. forgive myself for not being perfect
30. knit an afghan
31. file paperwork
32. walk more
How I did it: This is one of the hardest things that any military spouse has to do. Deal with the every day world of raising a family and the household alone. Knowing that their partner is away and counting on them every day to make things flow smoothly. And that is the secret, taking it one day at a time and not allow yourself to get ahead of the game plan. It doesn't help to worry about things that can't be done when there are… Read how I did it…
How I did it: Just keep going no matter what was going on in the story. That's the secret, just keep going no matter what and don't edit until December. Its basically all about letting the words flow and not thinking about whether it is good or bad writing. It works best when you just allow it all to come out and then re-edit it after. Read how I did it…
How I did it: I just got caught up in the story and couldn't put the book down. So one page after another I just kept reading it until I was finished. The ending was good, but I was disappointed that it ended in such a way. I really wanted more. I'll miss Harry and everyone else. This is definitely a series of books that I will have my daughter read as soon as she is ready to. Read how I did it…
at the beginning of the new year, there was many things that I am grateful for.
1. being alive – surviving cancer of the throat
2. being in a good relationship – I love my husband with all my heart and soul.
3. having a loving step-daughter
4. having a new car to help me get around
5. being able to have a job and earn some extra money
Okay, this is not something that I want to become. Therefore, I will be removing this goal from my list. I have to finish this course, even though I am not going to be a Medical transcriptionist. It was a nice idea and in the beginning, it seemed like something that I would love to do. And it might still work out… with Dragon Talk or something, but for now, I think that I will just be happy with myself when I finish the course and move on with my life.
I have gotten a seasonal job doing taxes. I can’t make enough money doing that, but at least it is something.