82. I’m 17 now
83. I’ve been diagnosed with Depression
84. I’ve been approved for “International Relations” at PUC
85. I’ve been part of the Graduation Comitee.
86. Since the treatment for Depression started, I’ve grown closer to people
87. I used to think I had Borderline
88. I’m afraid my psychologist won’t like me
89. I’ve turned into a cellphone addict
90. I really like beer
91. I’m not interested in owning a car
92. I lose things so easily it’s ridiculous
93. I have a hard time buying jewelry
94. I’m in love
95. I usually get sick before or after important exams
96. Saving money is fucking difficult
97. I can barely believe I’m going to College
98. I like underlining my favourite passages, or the ones I can relate to, in the books I own
99. My favourite writers are Hemingway and Silvia Plath
100. Have I mentioned I’m in love?
She’s on Law School and used to live in another state. She moved this year, I think, and got friends with some friends of mine at a bus stop just yesterday. They were all heading to the same party, where me and my friends would get together.
The thing is, she was completely alone until they met… which is amazing. I don’t think I would’ve had the guts myself, and it made me think. There was a time when going to the cinema by my own wasn’t a big deal at all, and I definitely miss the feeling.
Nevertheless, Vi said she was there alone because she was new in town and hadn’t made any friends yet – people at College were arrogant and unpleasant. She wore a customized Ramones shirt and got everyone looking after her at some point (we needed to go home and she had disapeared)!
I discovered she lives nearby – one or two blocks away – which is great. As soon as I get rid of my fear of inviting people over, it will turn out to be very convenient!
Yesterday was great, I’m proud of myself for taking chances and going to the party, and even prouder of Vi. I shall learn from her.
56. I lost my virginity at the age of 16,
57. And I don’t think I’ll ever tell my parents.
58. I barely finish what I start.
59. Facebook makes me uneasy.
60. I hate the idea of donating my books, because I never feel like I retained as much information from them as I should. Donating them, the information (for me) would be lost. Selfish, I know.
61. It once crossed my mind that people didn’t read enough poetry, so I wrote down some of my personal favourites and slipped in under my neighbours’ doors. I must say they weren’t as enthusiastic as I expected about my anonymous poems.
62. I wish I was photogenic.
63. My latest obsession is tea
64. I dream of seeing the Northern Lights.
65. I’ve never traveled by plane, as long as I can remember.
66. I like the idea of living in a village or small town, but at the same time I think I’d be terribly bored.
67. I wish I was born a few decades or centuries ago. I hate it that we now go out and people won’t stop checking their mobiles. I feel like people don’t really connect to each other nowadays. It’s weird.
68. There’s nothing harder than following schedules.
69. I’ve never had a long term relationship.
70. In fact, nothing for me is ever long term…
71. I like sunflowers and dandelions.
72. I love cloudy days.
73. My favourite dishes are strogonoff and yakisoba.
73. Sadly enough, I can’t use hashis.
75. I want to live on a Students Republic
76. I’ve never been out of Brazil
77. But I started talking to my father again this year
78. And he said that we might go to Disney World at the end of the year, as a gift for me having passed to College.
79. It sort of annoys me that he didn’t ask where I wanted to go. Am I bitch for that? Had he asked, I would’ve chosen Argentina.
80. A friend of mine, Pollo, died this year. I had never lost anyone before.
81. I want my life to be worth being told. But who doesn’t?
And I don’t think I’d be happy to donate my books to another place. We’ll see that later ._.
They’ve already called me (!) and should be picking up the donations next friday, 27/04. C:
visited 2 states (0.88%)Create your own visited map of The World
I’m Brazilian and will gladly exchange postcards! Just let me know if you need one from my country c:
I called some places, but got no answer. I researched again and found the Brazilian Salvation Army’s website, scheduled the donation and am now waiting for them to get in touch. :D
Locations that might be receiving donations in my town:
I’ve been taking classes for nearly two months. At the beginning I had a tough time convincing myself to get out of bed, and I felt sick and had to sit down and rest in the first days.
I’m glad I didn’t give up, even though I did contemplate the idea a few times.
I “oficially” subscribed yesterday.
Muay Thai gets me in such a great mood… I love it.
Of course I had already heard of them but, stubborn as I am, had never cared to listen to them until last week.
It’s pure perfection.
I’ve already printed it and am starting today.
I was a bit embarassed at first, but it’s really easy to talk to him.
He received the most lovely invitation to get some ice-cream on Thursday.
I ended up asking him if he wouldn’t like to go to the club with us tomorrow.
I’m actually proud of myself.
The girls said they’re going, which is great. I still have to invite C., but he wasn’t home when I called. I left a message with my phone number and I do hope he’ll call me back as soon as possible.
People that are going:
People yet to decide:
I guess there’s room for one more person. I’m inviting Carol.
If S. and C. are unable to go, I’m inviting Dudu and Pedro. I wanted to invite them from the start, but I didn’t know R. was going… Dudu’s condition to hang out is that at least one friend of his is going, so if R. goes, nothing’ll stop him from making it.
I’m not close to Pedro at all, but I do sympathize with him.
It would be great if they could show up too.
So far I can bake cookies and cupcakes.
I can also heat frozen meals.
Ok now, so there’s a lot of work to be done.
I guess I could try a new dish per month, sounds like fun!
There’s this place near my house that offers free muay thai lessons. I already have everything I need to get in: ID, 3×4 photos and a document stating I’m on school.
Last time I went there they told me I should call today and talk to the Muay Thai teacher to set things up. I did, but was instructed to call again next Monday (01/16).
Okay, I feel better now.
I called Link and we decided who we should invite together.
I’m calling people on Monday to confirm presence and stuff.
I can’t let R. have such an influence over me, too. It’s time to face it.
I’m still scared, but it’s just one of those things you’ve gotta do.
Even if it all goes wrong.
Wish me luck.
Oh, and I’ll guess that being embarassed about the previous entry is a good thing…