Saw them at Leeds festival 2010. Well worth the wait.
Tanya's Life List
1. tackle stress
2. Learn to cook
3. Watch the top 250 movies on the Internet Movie Database
4. work in the media
5. have a flat stomach
6. pass my driving test
7. Read more books
8. Finish reading all the books I own before reading new ones
9. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
10. Write a wish... tie to a balloon... let it go
11. go to the library more
12. get something published
13. stop hating
67) My cat! I can’t believe I haven’t written about her already.
68) My sister finally growing up. I might be able to hold a decent conversation with her in a few years!
69) Passing exams with flying colours.
70) Meeting up with/seeing old teachers from high school, and remembering the good old days, and chatting about the present. I’ve mentioned this before, but it makes me doubly happy now that I’ve left high school and have this new connection with my favourite teachers from there too.
71) Being rewarded for being good at a hobby.
72) Being single again has it’s perks. :) Freedom is good.
73) Waking up to texts. Yay, popularity!
74) Getting ready to move out and go to university. Ahh!
75) Being organised. I’m a neat-freak when it comes to organising paperwork and such. It makes me feel a whole lot better.
76) Sunday roast. I’ll miss them.
77) Apologising after a fight. I like how I remedy the problem, after all that horrible tension.
78) Writing short stories and poetry.
79) Making a fresh new start after a horrible few months.
80) Finding a new game to play – even if the excitement wears off after an hour or so.
81) Wearing my big grey hoodie and my giant cosy socks in the winter.
82) Sitting in the garden on a nice day.
83) Taking photos with my friends, so I can put them on my wall.
60) Getting accepted into all the universities I applied for – yippee!
61) Havig a Nintendo Wii… haha, oh god, I can’t stop playing on Mario Kart ever since we got it…
62) Scrubs – can’t stop watching it recently.
63) Going through the IMDB top 250. It’s awesome, watching this wide range of films that I wouldn’t usually watch in every day life.
64) Fancy dress parties, for obvious reasons!
65) Having a shoulder to cry on.
66) The realisation that I’m nearing my first ever year anniversary with a boyfriend – yay. <3