my pics have been at several libraries, art magazines, and eastern and citizens banks!
Something2Remember's Life List
1. learn how to drive stick shift
2. learn italian
3. Visit Italy
4. travel the world
5. play strip poker
6. tone my thighs
7. study abroad
8. always live and work in environments that allow me to be silly and unpredictable
9. swim with dolphins
10. graduate from college
11. learn to identify the constellations
12. dance whenever the mood strikes me and not care that people are there
13. Go scuba diving
14. go to the Galapagos Islands
15. get a brazilian bikini wax
16. wink & smile at a really cute guy
17. do a pull up
18. have more money
19. Be part of a Boggle tournament.
20. Get a Photo Book Published
I swear to god im addicted to chocolate. i eat mass quantities per day.
last year i went all out for lent and gave up chocolate for long a 40 days and long 40 nights.
This year i’m doing it too, except i’m allowing myself the “sunday rule” in which youre allowed to break lent on sundays. Its easier this way (considering the local ice cream place just opened up and i recieved all of my 6 boxes of girlscout cookies) but its still difficult nonetheless. i’ve probably missed out on over 50 pound of chocolate this year because of lent. (not counting last year)
i daydream in chocolate. does anyone else constantly think about eating choclate and crave it incessantly??
It actually happened in the snow, but i figured that counted, too. it was our first kiss together on our first date and i (regretfully) pulled away at first. It was romantic because he caught me off gaurd on our walk from the resaurant to my car.