1. glad i participates in the 4km charity walk @ marina bay.
2. happy that my bestfriends from school days were there with me.
3. thankful for all the presents and birthday wishes from those who remembers.
4. thankful for mom’s love and blessing.
5. grateful to God for another day to be alive.
happy birthday to me =:O)
today i sign on to another single website. i deleted one from the previous website. in total i join 3.
however, i’m not that happy with the outcome. i’m beginning to feel a little bit depress with this whole process.
why is it so hard to fall in love again….
glad monday is over because my boss pissing me off.
glad i left work because it’s been one long day and its only monday!!
glad i’m typing this out because i need to release tension from work.
glad i feel a little bit better after hitting my keyboard typing furiously.
glad tuesday is here and i can take a short break because it’s public holiday where i’m at.
1. i’m glad saturday is here cuz it’s been a long week.
2. i have spare change to buy new pair of shoes.
3. i received 3 emails from potential new friends.
4. i decided to join a charity walkathon following sunday.
5. i love me =:O)
well i got 3 emails so far from the single website.
i read them but i’m not jumping about it. it’s not doing anything to me. no fuzzy feeling. no nervous energy when i read the email. naaa dahhhhh…
may be i’m being too hard on myself.
hmmm.. so i decided to join online single and throw my chances out there.
1. i’m skeptical
2. not sure what’s the response going to be like
3. notice some of the profiles are fake (when you read through the page 1+1 dont add up to 2)
4. i’m crossing my fingers, toes and pray for positive outcome.
today i found out someone found a new love. human that i am, the green eye monster comes creeping up and hammering in my heart and soul.
yes, i’m jealous. gawd i hate feeling this way, but i am jealous. because i want to have someone to fall in love with but yet cupid seems to be missing his damn arrows.. maybe my cupid have cross eyes.
1. for the rain this morning cuz this heatwave about to make me run around like chicken with no feathers.
2. for the coffee i have every morning before starting up the computer.
3. for the laughter i shared with my colleagues because i was acting a fool.
4. for adding old friend on facebook.
5. for coming home and seeing mom.
it’s been 5 years since my last heartbreak. we made plan to walk down the aisle only to realize he doesn’t know what love is.
i’m tired of giving my heart to a man whom i put my trust and love only to have it breaks to pieces.
but i’m afraid to fall in love only to end up dealing with the pain. i put up a wall so high, i became skeptical and mistrust.
they said 3 times is the charm. well i past that quota, now where is the love i been deprived off…