This is definitely one of my favorite anime series ever. And the last episode was amazing. I haven’t seen one of those in a long time. You should definitely watch this if you get the chance.
[Tidal Wave]'s Life List
1. STOP PROCRASTINATING
2. quit using the word "hate"
3. Spend equal amounts of time with my good friends
4. Take pictures because I want to, not because I want them on a website
5. Learn how to play the Saxophone
6. Finish buying the FullMetal Alchemist DVD's
7. break my internet addiction
8. change somebody's life (for the better)
9. Learn how to make Graffiti
10. Meet Mitchel Musso
11. lose weight
12. Live in Japan
13. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
14. voice act
15. pet a tiger
16. have no limitations
17. Become a Veternarian
18. create an anime
19. Get out of this place
20. travel the world
21. Buy a DJ Table
22. Win a Soccer game
23. Photograph 43 things with the number 43 on them
24. Buy a Drum Set
25. Compliment a stranger
26. compete in a DDR tournament
27. Learn to surf
28. improve my tennis game
Our season’s officially over, and it’s exciting but sad at the same time.
I have so many memories that I want to remember forever.
Like meeting the girls and getting to know them for the first time.
Our foreign exchange students, Carol and Pim, and Judith who had to move to Delta.
Sierra and Jamie
Man am I gonna miss it
Tennis is starting soon, but I doubt it will be the same
I can’t WAIT til next year
Jill, Me, and Jamie are doing club this summer, meaning we’re gonna kick ass
Guess I’ll have to see how it goes next year.
And the DRAMA
Damn the drama
I’ll probably miss the locker room chats the most
It was an excellent season though
I’m just gonna have to wait for the sports awards banquet, Varsity letter here I come!
Actually, more like 5 days, unless SOMEHOW Jamie makes it to state with her 50 free time, which it’s not that any of us doubt her, but she is just a freshman and usually freshmen don’t make it to state. I’d kinna like it, but kinda not like it. We’d have to keep on practicing until she went to state, and I’m about done with that. But then, I’ll miss talking to everyone when season’s over, but yeah, Sectionals on Thursday and Saturday, should be gooooood.