- Babysat for my besties doctors appointment
- Baby sat for a friend to go to work.
- Cooked a special dinner for the hubby.
- Lent my whippersnipper to a mate.
- Took my bestie to lunch for her birthday.
- Let my mother inlaws friend stay the night.
- Took the busy friday night shift at work.
- Did not call the council on my neighbours dog that keeps coming into my yard >.<
- Took iced coffee over to a mates.
- Did free photos for another friend.
- Forgave a friend for leaving me waiting on the side of the road 5km from home in the middle of the night after work when she was supposed to pick me up and never arrived. I was so upset, I could have been raped or murdered.
Tracy's Life List
1. move to Tasmania
2. Keep my 43 things account for at least a year
3. 100 Acts Of Kindness
4. Read 100 books
5. Embrace your personal style and beauty
6. Dissconnect my Austar
7. Work on Louie's Tricks
8. do the 365 photo project
10. finish my novel
11. 10 mins of exercise each day for a week
13. Write Chapter 5 of novel
How I did it: I did toilet timing. I took him out at the same times every day and eventually he got the gist. I also stopped feeding him at night and moved that meal to lunch. He is fully trained now. When I take him out it takes less than 5 mins for him to go. Read how I did it…
How I did it: In order to get my script for Champix I had to register with quitline for it to be approved, I then made an appointment with my GP and discussed my plan, how the medication works and an actual Quit date. My date is the 14th January. Read how I did it…
How I did it: I sat down with a pen and paper and wrote a list of what I wanted out of the new year. I left the list overnight and then looked over it. I removed a couple of non priority things off the list and then wrote out mini goals to acieve the big things. I the logged onto 43things and removed any crap goals off my list and set about adding my new big goals and mini goals. Read how I did it…
I have had quiet a few enquiries for photography jobs which is great, I just have to find the time now with family and work. I have stuck to my 365 project and I use my camera everyday ;)
This is yesterday’s picture.
- Babysat 4 times for my bestie
- Did a free maternity photoshoot for a friend
- Helped my neighbour with her new camera
- Treated my friends child to movie munchies on his birthday