I’ve been married for 3 years and I’m 33…not getting any younger, and most important of all, I LOVE kids!
TruDreamer's Life List
1. go out on "date nights" with my spouse on a regular basis
2. be a mother
3. get out of debt
4. Buy a house
5. become self employed
6. learn how to use Corel Painter X
7. paint more
8. grow an organic vegetable garden
9. identify 100 things that make me happy.
10. backpack across europe
11. Take more pictures
12. take care of aging paretns
At this point, one painting a year would be an accomplishment for me. I’ve made so many exucses for why I don’t have time to paint anymore. My goal is to start painting twice a year. That’s a very realistic goal…I think. For those of you who are struggling to get back to your art, read The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. I’m reading it now.