101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
B My mommmy
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
I’d wish for my mam to have lotsa money, Phil to be emancipated from his parents and have his own housie, and to instantly cure all of my grandmas illnesses.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Lying in bed and letting my imagination take me away.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Hmm, like 50 billion :)
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
No, well a few fish died in my care but I didn’t directly kill them.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
hmm, animals, not people – yet.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
hmm, hang drawn quartering?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Kinda on the radio, the presenter read out one of my texts.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Yeah, a few times.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
Ship yards, and god knows?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
My 5th great grandmother worked with pirates as a smuggler and hid the loot in her skirt.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
Hmm, unless it’s me, then women don’t have the drive to be recognized or followed.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Indoor jacuzzi in this climate.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
Maybe, depends on my circumstances at the time of proposition.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for… Nope.
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher… Nope.
C: I could make a film and make you my star… Nope.
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? nope.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? rock star, they don’t pretend to be a good representative.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
American Anthems, or Power Ballads :P
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
hmm, not sure.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Make me laugh.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail? 9
How many of them are forwards? 1
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
Hell no. I’d never live to tell the tale.
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
Hmm, I hope about 23.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
No, that’s so negative.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
None at the moment.
150. What is your quest?
To find out why i am so drawn to America, and the age 35.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
Haha, totally watched a documentary on this last night. Yes i do believe it.
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Anyone sizes 14 and under.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Waking up to Phil.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
A lot of things. I’m good at most stuff bust exceptional at nothing.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
Without a doubt.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
Nope. Exciting people are bored by boring people who think they are exciting.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
hmm, does not understand
165. What changes are you afraid of?
None really. !oh, to my diet. someone trying to feed me super healthy food.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
My Chemical Romance – The Black Parade
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had?
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
Everything happens for a reason.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
No, I don’t think so.
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
I would pick Phil, and I would make him cuddle me all day, and like it.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Libra. and i dont know.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
Never seen it.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
Not at all.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
Oh I knew.
183. What is your favorite band? hmm, unsure.
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? Land Down Under
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date? Avatar
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? Middly back.
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? Nope.
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? Work experience.
189. Candles or strobe lights? CANDLES!
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
I was terrified of the films as a kid so never watched them.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
It depends on their appearance.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
Land for my townhouse.
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
Hmm, the Twilight Saga?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
Hmm, i’m like 95 stone. :D
198. Are you anti social? no.
199. Do you photograph well? occasionally.
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? no.