Dudes and Dudettes- I just came from the AA “meeting online” site- hoo boy- they speak a jargon I just do not comprehend. Although I understand that it is a wonderful program, I much prefer it here. Thanks so much, guys…
VidaLoca's Life List
1. stop drinking
2. get thirty people to list this goal
3. stop thinking about suicide
4. Stop drinking so much
5. decide what the hell I would like to do with the rest of my life
6. Start a Buddy Check 12 team here on 43things, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Do your self-exam the 12th of every month.
7. reduce my carbon footprint
I have never, in my adult life, gone on a plane without drinking. Never ever. Now I have to do it- anyone have any advice on how to just say no? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
I’m still here- had a helluva time lately. I was doing OK but then lots of bad luck started- broken arm, laid off, spouse laid off, family trouble, etc. Needless to say, I started to drink. Just a little at first (Ha-stuuuuupid me)... which came to a lot, then too much. I wound up at the drs office 4 days ago with awful stomach symptoms. That did it- I’m 3 days sober now- so pissed at myself for months of so much drinking.