his music is a must have.
quick brainstorm for now… may add more later.
1. call somae guy made call; waiting for return information
2. double check insurance coverage complete
3. hang up goal pictures of myself
4. make a thermometer to gauge my weight loss! complete
5. for every 10 pounds, have a reward planned!! complete
6. mckie center
I am trying to get my head in the game correctly about this. So for starters, 25 Reasons Why I’m Finally Ready to Get Healthy!
1. potentially longer life
3. be less limited in activities
4. freeze tag
5. more clothing options
6. gained clarity of mind
7. even more energy!
8. less afraid of heights
10. jumpy hugs
11. less sweating
12. increased confidence
14. less prone to injury
15. dance moves!
16. better skin
17. increased protection
18. not constantly buying more clothes
20. watches w/o an extra link
21. all those fun yoga poses
22. easier to travel
23. enjoy living on community garden food
24. shaving my head!
25. i’m worth it!
i met my soul mate because of tartan.
must get him back!
if i’m having champagne mondays, how on earth am i going to not have caffeine on tuesdays?!
i smoked a bunch on saturday, so yesterday and today i have been keeping it in check. i’m barely making my way through a complete cigarette and am sick of them again already. maybe i’ll quit after new years?
in progress: brainstorm topics & ideas
next step: commit some time to writing and just get stuff started. this is possibly something i could do this weekend.
i finally was able to get my paperwork sorted out at the bmv. the car is all mine!!!
maybe will get done this week if scheduling works out
picked up a blush brut for the housemates and i to try tonight on our newly celebrated holiday, champagne monday.
started reading up on champagne snobbery, and i like it.
1. Wicked Windstorm- Resist gale force winds as you enter tornado alley.
2. Knee High Hell- Speed step through hundreds of tires.
3. Junkyard Jump- Clamber over the rusted wreckage.
4. Deadweight Drifter- Trudge through waste deep water and over the logs.
5. Tunnels of Terror- Burrow through the black tunnels.
6. Hell’s Hill- Sprint to the summit.
7. Walk the Plank- Traverse the gulley on wooden planks.
8. Warrior Wall- Conquer the wooden barricade.
9. Hay Fever- Hustle up and over giant straw bales.
10. Rio Run- Dash down river.
11. Cliffhanger- Rappel down the steep ravine.
12. Cargo Climb- Maneuver over the cargo nets.
13. Warrior Roast- Leap over the warrior fires.
14. Muddy Mayhem- Scramble beneath barbed wire as you near the finish.
started a new tradition with my flatmates… monday was our first champagne monday and it was one of the best mondays ever.
how have i still not done this? NEED ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!
i’ve been reading some stuff other than the pulitzers. i’m hoping to get to the library this week so i can read the road.
anyone else notice the pulitzers are all a little depressing though? is this a goal i want to give up?
did i use my bonus successfully? did i use it to pay off bills or have a fantastic time with friends.
both. i loved every moment of it. <3
i started smoking again the day my car was stolen. i hate that i have used that as an excuse to start again. it’s been about two weeks now and already i’m disgusted with smoking again. i want to put the box away again.
lots of work last night, but not only was i able to catch up on my personal email account, but also my work email.
clutter free is refreshing!