It would be nice to expand my knowledge of Linux so I can configure and maintain a linux server by myself, without using google too much or relying on my technical advisor.
Winterchild's Life List
1. take a vacation
2. go to a star trek convention
3. learn Typo3
4. learn magento
5. spend more time with my friends
6. complete the 88 temple shikoku pilgrimage
7. be a drummer
8. Be a Linux expert
9. revamp my wardrobe
11. Finish programming my game
12. Learn PHP better
13. Contribute to an open source software project
14. be happy
15. visit new york
I started programming a game almost a year ago. Due to school and internships I haven’t been able to complete it and that annoys me. I really should work on it more and finish it before I forget how the story went.
I know some PHP. I can copy paste and alter existing code. But I really want to build something from scratch without using code written by other people.