I saw the entry about the funeral for a relationship and I called all my girlfriends to come over. When they got here I gathered all my old pictures and memories and put them in a show box! Then I read a breakup letter that I had written two months ago and never gave him…We decorated the box and lit candles and after I went through all the pictures for the last time, I put them in the box and blew out the candles. Then we all went out to a bar and got filthy drunk!
Wooee's Life List
1. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
2. Worry less.
3. have a threesome
4. learn to shoot a gun
6. Be Happy!
7. stop being pissed that my ex boyfriend is already dating
8. learn guitar
9. Get my boyfriend to open up to me more
10. Become fluent in more than one language
11. travel the world
12. Organize a 43Things meetup in Atlanta
13. learn to sew
14. spend time with my brother
15. run the Peachtree Road Race
16. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
17. write a book
I just broke up with him less than a week ago and he has already been out with a girl twice! Once Thursday to our restaurant and now to the Braves game! I guess this is the reason I broke up with him in the first place! He was already a dog!
Once I looked around and saw that EVERYONE else didn’t bite theirs..it was time in my head to stop so I put glue on nails on for a week and then kept painting and peeling the nail polish everyday! 42 days strong!