This is a really good idea. Does anyone have a list of 43 random acts of kindness things I could do?
But then again… if I had a list, would it be random anymore? o_o
Things that make me happy. (In no particular order)
2. Purple cars.
3. Going to baseball games with my dad.
4. Driving at unsafe speeds on golf-carts.
5. My kitty, Angel.
6. My niece’s smile.
7. When I understand a passage in the Bible that I never got before.
10. Bike riding.
11. Playing/singing/writing/listening to music.
13. Making people feel happy.
14. My friends.
16. Flying a kite on a really windy day.
17. The smell of Vanilla.
20. Making pottery.
21. Running/singing/dancing in the rain.
22. When I make puns and people laugh.
23. Volunteering at the hospital.
24. Old school video game characters.
25. That moment where you’re on the verge of sleeping, but are still conscious.
26. Conducting to CD’s, TV, radio, people, etce.
29. Those little metal puzzle things.
30. Tic-tacs and bubble gum.
31. Sleeping on the trampoline.
32. Hot chocolate.
34. New notebooks.
35. Smiling. :)
36. Ducks and Penguins.
37. The smell of matches.
38. Gel pens.
42. Giving and getting nicknames.
43. Old people.
45. Cute rodents.
47. Rabbit fur.
48. Glossy hockey cards.
49. Watching sports with excitable people.
50. When horses nibble at my shoulders.
51. Going fishing.
54. The moon.
55. Treasure Hunting.
57. Public School.
58. When a song I know comes on the radio.
59. People that snort when they laugh.
60. When people smile at me.
61. The end of a really hard music performance.
63. Being content.
64. A clean bedroom.
65. Lifting weights.
66. Chasing cows.
69. My cousin’s son.
70. When the phone rings, and it’s for me.
72. Waking up at the end of a really good dream.
73. Riding on the back of a motorcycle.
74. When my Uncle buys me Harley Davidson attire.
75. Playing in the snow with friends.
76. Thunder storms.
77. Those rubber wrist bands that everyone wears.
78. Bottled water.
80. Sponge Bob.
84. When I hear people saying nice things about me and they don’t know I’m listening.
85. Being content with life and myself.
86. When my Uncle tries to explain football to me.
87. Star Wars.
88. Being a geek.
89. When my Aunt baby talks to her cat.
90. Feeling like a normal person.
91. Having the house to myself.
92. Walking downtown.
93. Coffee shops.
94. Little kids that smile at me, even if they don’t know me.
95. Realizing how lucky I am.
96. Scratch off cards.
97. Scented markers.
98. Hitting the high notes of a song.
99. Cracking a high note in church and getting my sister to laugh at me.
100. Finding and reading old notebooks.
In my case, it worked out really really good…. But do I recommend it? Absolutely not. My circumstances were… different.
If you’re planning on running away and need any help or advice, I’d be happy to listen and throw in my two cents.