Wow, it’s finally September. And now that long summer of waiting for all the stuff that I’ve been looking forward to this fall finally starts to pay off.
1) Work went well, and I finalized shift switches so that I won’t work on Friday.
2) Great weather, save for the clouds. Still, a nice start to the week.
3) Finished my book at last. Now to update my goal here. :)
1) Scarlet Spider action figure. Joy in plastic form!
2) The new DC comic book universe launched, so there was an unusually large crowd at the shop today. Had a nice chat with some guys about geek related topics. :)
3) Made plans for my Friday off.
1) Tasty breakfast burritos for lunch. Yum.
2) Had to work (to make up for Friday), but everything went more less smoothly!
3) Second day in a row of collector’s luck in the toy aisle. Today’s bounty: the mad inhuman, Thanos.
1) First Friday off in more than 3 years!
2) Had a good time out with friends. For the most part, lol. And I remain reigning skeeball champion. Which, as we all know, is the only accolade in life worth winning.
3) Had a really strange dream. But one that may finally be profitable, if I ever get off my butt and try to write fiction. :p