1. What did I learn last week? – It’s OK to be happy with what I have.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? – I finished the fortnight project
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? – M came over and we had a big long chat.
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? – Ring citizens info about income tax.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? – Laundry + graphic library
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? – Getting stressed in work.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink? – Facebook
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? – Physical clutter, mental clutter… eliminate the unnecessary so the necessary may shine bright.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? – Ring cit info. Thursday.
10. What opportunities are still on the table? – Post Grad
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? – My mum and Rachel
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’? – J
13. How can I help someone else this coming week? – Make J breakie and lunch
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years? –
1 – Attend the RCA
2 – Have a full-time, very well paid, creative job
3 – Stay Healthy
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals? – Yes, I’m doing creative projects.
I didn’t go to the gym this week because I had a cold
16. What’s the next step for each goal? –
1 – Continue creative projects
2 – Build up my skills
3 – Go to the gym
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? – Working on my brief
18. What are my fears? – I’ll never get any better
19. What am I most grateful for? – My health, my friendship, my job, my family
20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with? – Myself